Saturday 1 November 2014

I Seek To Find You!!…


Lord I seek you early in the morning, I Pray That I will find you...       

My heart longs for you, my heart delights in your presence,

You   Are   Everything   I   want....

As the deer pants for water So my soul seeks and longs after you,

I seek to know you, 

I seek to love you...

I Seek To Find you!!…


This Is My Prayer Today…
That You Give Me the Heart to Seek Earnestly After You...
 
Give Me the Ability to Discern Your Voice...
 

The Discipline to Obey You...........Strength to Please You     
And The Patience to Wait Upon You…
From My Heart...
....

I seek for a place where it’s just gonna be Me and You...A place of worship

1 comment:

  1. Wow, reading this one year later and, I totally love it!! I thank God for the special grace to f this for Him.

    ReplyDelete